The following are designed to streamline the communication and clarify the duties of both E-N Computers and you, our customer.
By partnering with E-N Computers, clients accept certain responsibilities and are entitled to certain rights and protections as outlined below.
- E-N Computers personnel shall conduct themselves courteously and professionally at all times, arriving promptly for appointments, documenting service thoroughly for client review and providing a sign off form at the conclusion of service.
- Although E-N Computers will make reasonable and best effort attempts, client systems may not be able to perform as desired, and as equipment ages, becomes less reliable and slower in performance.
- E-N Computers is an hourly rate business, and charges accrue on an hourly basis in 1 minute increments, with a minimum of one hour for onsite appointments. Travel time is charged for one way travel farther than 30 miles away.
- Authorized client personnel must remain available for E-N Computers personnel to consult with during service. In the absence of authorized personnel, E-N Computers personnel will proceed with a best effort for the service request, accruing any charges normally.
- Service requests via methods other than phone or web portal may delay service. Service requests outside normal business hours will result in a delay of service until business resumes, however, requests are handled in the order they are received.
- E-N Computers personnel will accurately track time spent during service requests. This information is available from the technician on site, via phone during business hours, or via the web portal on demand.
- E-N Computers personnel may be required to receive cellular phone calls and/or e-mail while on a service call, but are required to refer calls to our main office or consult with client personnel for any substantial delays caused.
- E-N Computers invoices weekly via e-mail and client must keep current all accounts with E-N Computers. Service may be delayed or canceled without notice in the event accounts are not current.
- E-N Computers strives to maintain the uptime of systems, but service work often requires downtime. In the event that this downtime is anticipated, EN personnel will notify the client. However, not all downtime is foreseeable and loss of productivity may result.
- E-N Computers maintains all client information at its sole benefit, requiring clients to maintain records of licensing and warranties for hardware and software as well as passwords and other critical technology data. Assistance is available in the collection and compilation of such data.
- E-N Computers warranties its efforts to install, repair, maintain and support a specific instance for 10 business days after the last date of service of the instance for non-compliant systems. If the client systems are 100% compliant, E-N Computers will warranty its effort on individual instances for 45 days. Hardware and software receive warranties from their vendors and not through E-N Computers. E-N Computers can assist with warranty support issues from vendors at our normal rates.
- If work performed is not satisfactory, E-N Computers will re-perform the work if notified in writing within 10 business days hence. The Service Sign-Off Form has a section expressly designed to facilitate this communication.