Managed System Administration: Secure, Reliable, Experienced, Proactive
E-N Computers managed IT system administration services are designed with modern business in mind. Your business cannot afford to miss a data backup. You can't have a critical system ‘accidentally’ unsecured. Automation of your technology is a good goal. At what point is your IT so automated that no one is responsible and you’re left holding the bag?
Most IT departments and IT providers rely on a “squeaky wheel” philosophy. They work re-actively to provide solutions to problems as they arise. Often the larger issues are ignored which end up costing businesses thousands in the long run. Managed system administration practices should follow a business solutions approach. You should be assured that your network is up-to-date, always secure, backed up, and running at peak efficiency. We make sure that your infrastructure is supported appropriately. That way issues are prevented in the first place.
We make sure you’re prepared for the compliance and security challenges that face modern businesses today.
Our System Administration Gives You:
- Protection: Free managed antivirus protection.
- Backup Checks: Our system administration specialists check and verify daily.
- 24/7 System Monitoring: We continually check all of your systems and devices. We are alerted of potential problems before they effect your operations.
- Patch Management: We watch for security patches and system updates. We take immediate action to implement them so that your IT infrastructure is secure.
- Dedicated Staff: Our vCIO’s get to know your team members work roles. We can help you promptly activate and deactivate user accounts when new members join your team.
- Remote User Management: Our system administration specialists can remotely manage user changes, updates, additions, and transitions.
- Support for Multiple Operating Systems: We support what you are using. Apple, Android, Google, Windows, Linux, and More!
- 24/7 IT Help Desk: As a part of our Managed IT Support plan, you get all the benefits and support of our 24/7 Helpdesk services.
- Much More: Our managed system administration services don’t end here. Our solutions for Virginia and Washington, DC include cloud services, Microsoft 365, IT consulting, VOIP, internet solutions, document management and more..
Learn more by contacting us today!