EN Computers has partnered with Microsoft to take Exchange E-Mail and the Office Application Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project and Lync) into the cloud. Microsoft Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Your workforce already knows and loves Microsoft Office. Your business probably has thousands of files in these formats. So how does Microsoft Office 365 and the cloud make those applications work better?
By providing Microsoft Certified Technical Support, we can help you:
- Access all of your e-mail and files from anywhere on any device
- Storage in the Microsoft Cloud means less backup and fewer servers in your office
- Take advantage of Microsoft’s world class distributed data-centers
- Reduce distractions with Spam controls
- Meet regulatory (HIPAA/SOX) and legal requirements (Legal Hold) for document retention and encryption
Why work with EN on your Office 365 Migration?
- EN offers cloud readiness assessments before every project
- You get a dedicated Project Manager keeping the largest projects on-track
- You can leverage our partnership with Microsoft as well as our extensive experience with Office 365, Active Directory, and VOIP protocols (for Lync)
- We provide local team support right in your Virginia or Washington D.C. office. We will ensure that all of your data and devices are setup and all your users will be trained
Microsoft’s online cloud services have been designed with security in mind. Updates and patches just happen. There are so many benefits to using Microsoft Office 365, but best of all, you don’t have to worry about updating it or maintaining it. EN can help you take advantage of a solid service with a pretty big bang for the buck!