Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Today’s workforce often own the productivity devices needed for the modern workplace. Yet many employers spend thousands for each employee per year on additional phones, computers, and software to retain control over company data and processes.
With Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) solutions from E-N Computers, we can build your network in a manner that allows allows you to utilize your team’s home office technology without putting your business’s data at risk.
E-N Computers BYOD managed solutions include the following approaches depending on the needs of your team:
- Internet accessibility for your applications and data just like you have in the office
- Secure your application, email and data from unauthorized access
- Allow employees to work with your data without retaining a copy
- Monitor network and web-based application usage even for mobile workers
- Structure your office network for secure zones segregating unmanaged employee devices from managed systems
- Help desk for mobile workers
- Extend your business phone system to home office and mobile workers
- Unified communication allows telephone, voicemail, e-mail, whiteboards/screen share, and video conferencing anywhere while managing and documenting your business communications
The consumerization of IT has pointed out the need for bring-your-own-device policy development. IT leaders can't ignore this. Employees want to use their own PCs and mobile devices for business tasks. BYOD has the potential to increase productivity. It can create a more flexible working environment. It can even reduce IT costs. That is why a good BYOD policy is critical. Having a BYOD policy in place can help control usage. It can help minimize any security risks. Make sure that your business is covered. Make sure you understand all the risks associated with a BYOD policy.