Business is all about mobility. Many of us work on the go. It could be an attorney going to court or a truck driver managing his load. All types of professions are finding new ways to work using smart phones and handheld devices. Whether your company is considering a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) approach using standard mobile technology or needs specialized security and functionality (such as a delivery driver with a smart handheld with integrated receipt printer and bar-code scanner) E-N Computers is here to help.
Studies show that 9 billion users will make mobile connections by 2018. 50% of the population will use a tablet or smart phone as their first method of contact. With numbers this high, businesses need to embrace mobility. It's not just as a trend. It's a valuable business tool. Adopting mobile strategies in the workplace will help businesses reach their goals.
Your business goals might be improving communication, automating processes, or boosting service request response times. Whatever they are, mobility in the workplace can transform the way you conduct business.
We structure our business service support to work from the ground up. First we make sure that you have the network in place to be mobile.
A few solutions we’ve helped implement include:
- Large scale “mesh” networks to allow mobile device access across campuses and warehouses
- Document Management and CRM solutions that enable you to access your business data from your home office or on your mobile. Sales teams love this!
- Fleet IT management solutions that route drivers
- Handheld devices for medical applications, allowing patient center diagnostics from doctors
- Mobile management solutions for field service technicians
- Mobile inventory controls for manufacturing and warehousing
Our mobility services are more than just helping with BYOD or getting the latest app. The workplace is now digital. Interactions and experiences occur between employees and customers using many different devices. To better serve your customers, these experiences must be personal, contextual, and secure.