Remote Connection Instructions
ScreenConnect allows you to connect to your work computer from your home computer or laptop.
For the remote connection to work correctly, please note the following requirements:
- Your work computer must remain powered on and connected to the network in your office.
- You will need a personal computer (PC or Mac) connected to a high-speed internet connection at your home or another remote location.
If you need help getting started with remote work, or to have us enable remote connection capabilities, please submit a support request using the Service Wizard.
- Download this PDF for instructions.
- Open a browser and go to https://lt.encomputers.com.
- Enter your email address and password you were given.
- On the left hand side of the page, click on Computers.
- In the center of your screen is the list of computers that you have remote access to. Single click on the computer you want to remotely access..
- On the right hand side of the screen, single click on Remote Access.
- For Windows 7 users this will download the screen connect client. If it asks you to allow pop up, say yes. For Windows 10 clients you may see one of the following windows pop up, dependent upon your version of Windows 10, One may state “Windows protected your PC”. Please click on More Info
- Click on Run anyway
- The other may have a single button to push that states “Open ScreenConnect client”. At this point the ScreenConnect client will either open (giving you access to your PC), or download a small file that you will need to click on to install ScreenConnect
- The remote connect screen will pop up..
- Click the “lightning bolt” icon at the top of the connection window.
- Click on Ctrl-Alt-Del.
- Log in using your Windows credentials you use at the office.
How can we help?