By hiring an outsourced IT provider to supplement your IT department, you gain access to an entire team of highly trained experts for less than the cost of a single employee.
They may not be at the front and center of your business, but your IT staff plays a crucial role in your company’s ability to perform daily tasks. From resolving technology issues to keeping your IT environment up to date, they wear many hats to keep your business running smoothly. However, there will be times when your staff will be overextended, lack certain expertise, or won’t be fully equipped to implement solutions. If your in-house team runs into problems like these, support them with technical staff augmentation services.
What Is Staff Augmentation?
At E-N Computers, we can act either as your complete IT solution or we can supplement your existing team with IT team augmentation. Staff augmentation is a service we offer where our technicians will work together with your internal department to provide as much or as little assistance as needed. If your IT staff is overwhelmed, we can step in and lighten the burden.
At E-N Computers, we can act either as your complete IT solution or we can supplement your existing team with IT team augmentation.
Give Your IT Staff Members the Support They Deserve
If you’re considering IT staff augmentation services, give E-N Computers a call and we’ll find the approach that’s right for you.
Years Delivering IT Solutions
Managed Service Provider in Virginia
The Benefits of IT Staff Augmentation
An increasing number of businesses are relying on staff augmentation services. This is because the benefits of staff augmentation services are abundant. Some of the benefits you can take advantage of include:
The Five Delivery Areas We Can Help You Manage
- Help Desk: No matter what your problem is, we can help. Our team consists of highly trained professionals who have the knowledge to provide the day-to-day help desk support you need.
- Engineering: When your problem is too complex for a help desk technician to handle, our engineers can step in to resolve the issue. We can also perform disaster recovery procedures if necessary.
- Training: The better you know your own technology, the easier it is to get the most out of it. Our technicians will work with your employees to train them on the different aspects of your corporate technology.
- Projects: Successful IT projects require an expert in all aspects of IT. Our technicians can take the lead on planning, creation, and implementation of IT projects on your behalf.
- Strategic Leadership: With the help of strategic leadership, you’ll be able to improve the productivity of your organization. We’ll help you solve your business problems with technology.
How can we help?